Gentle Care at Home
Contact Name: Marilette Dapula Manager/Owner
Email: [email protected]
GENTLE CARE AT HOME started its operation during the peak of COVID-19. We wanted to provide home care services to the elders who needed them when their caregivers were unable to work because of the pandemic. Since then, we have provided personal care, household assistance, and assistance with activities of daily living to clients in different assisted living facilities and in their own homes in Winnipeg.
Our clients and their families are truly satisfied with the services of our trained and supervised home care workers because we are…. Caring from the Heart.
We offer the following services at an affordable hourly rate:
- Personal care and hygiene e.g. bathing, dressing, and toileting
- Provide companionship
- Feed or assist in feeding
- Assist in regular exercise
- Mobility/transferring and repositioning
- Administer medication
- Patient transportation services for doctor’s appointments
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Launders clothing and household linens
- Respite for family caregivers
- 24/7 Live-In or Live-Out care
We can guide you on how to enroll you or your family member in the WRHA-Self/Family Managed Home Care Program.
Serving Manitoba since 2020
LTCAM Member since 2023